I am a follower of Jesus Christ. I have 2 siblings. I also have a Netherland Dwarf rabbit. I love to play sports and blog in my spare time. I also like to play computer games. Some of my favorites are The Sims 2 and Rollercoaster Tycoon. I am very interested in photography and like to look at photos others have taken. As well as take my own. I carry my camera around all the time and document my life very well. Pictures of flower bring hidden joy to myself. I take a sewing class and have made quite a few things. I love to swim and do it quite often, since my grandma has a pool. Pizza, fries, and popcorn are among my top food favorites.
Check my photography blog: Photographyanemptycanvas.blogspot.com any my flickr at flickr.com/photos/sourpatch007
My Visitors
Favorite Quotes From Movies
Finding Nemo: 1. School Fish - I'm H2O intolerant! I'm obnoxious! 2. Darla - I'm a paranaha! They live in the Amazon! 3. Marlin - It's like he's trying to speak to me! I know it! 4. Gill - To the top of Mount Wanna-hocka-loogie! 5. Dory - What is it with men and asking for directions? 6. Marlin - The question is Dory, are you hungry? Dory - Hungry? Why? Marlin - Because you're about to eat my bubbles!! 7. Dory - Are you my conscience? 8. Marlin - I'm feeling happy -- that's a big deal, for me...........happy feeling gone! 9. Marlin - They're delay fish. 10. Bill - You know for a clown fish he really isn't that funny. Ted - Pity. 11. Seagulls - Mine, mine, mine, mine, mine! (My favorite character is Dory. I actually do an expression that looks amazingly like her... Pity.)
National Treasure: 1. Riley - So, who wants to crawl down the creepy tunnel inside the tomb first? 2. Abigail - Did bigfoot take it? 3. Riley - It's a big, blue-ish green man... with a strange looking goatee. I'm guessing that's significant. 4. Riley - When are we going to get here? I'm hungry. This car smells weird. 5. Patrick - And he dragged you two into this non-sense. Abigail - Literally Riley - I volunteered. 6. Shippen - Prison Riley - Alberquerque. See? I can do it too. Snorkel. 7. Ben - You know, Agent Sadusky, something I've noticed about fishing? It never works out so well for the bait. 8. Ben - Are you all right? Patrick - What do you think!? I'm a hostage. 9. Abigail - Are you crying, Riley? Riley - Look.....stairs. 10. Ben - Time to go. (Riley is my favorite character.)
National Treasure 2: Book Of Secrets: 1. Buckingham Palace Security Guard - The security alarm is going off! Riley - Uh-oh, God save the queen! 2. Riley - The last time I checked, we pretty much make our living off crazy. 3. Ben - You did that in 25 seconds. Riley - That's why I tell people to get a dog. 4. Female student - I hate her!! Patrick - We're in the right place! 5. Riley - Do you know what the taxes are on 5 million dollars.... 6 million dollars. 6. Riley - It says .... smudge. 7. Riley - It's a little golden man. 8. Buckingham Palace Guard - Sir, please dismount the banister! 9. Riley - That ... was brilliant. 10. US President - Book? What book? 11. Riley - He's weird! (As you can see, Riley is probably my favorite character.)
Pirates of the Carribean: The Curse of the Black Pearl:
1. Barbossa - You're supposed to be dead! Jack - Am I not? 2. Will - You cheated. Jack - Pirate. 3. Jack - If you were waiting for the oppertune moment, that was it. 4. Barbossa - Oh, thank you Jack. Jack - You're welcome. Barbossa - Not you, we named the monkey Jack. 5. Jack - Stop blowing holes in my ship!! 6. Barbossa - They're more like guidelines, than actual rules. 7. Mr. Gibbs - Stick to the code.
Pirates of the Carribean: Dead Man's Chest:
1. Jack - Where is it? Where is the thump-thump? 2. Jack - No-no! More wood! Big fire! I am chief, I want big fire! 3. Jack - Oh, bugger. 4. Jack - Guard the boat, mind the tide ... don't touch my dirt. 5. Jack - Savvy? 6. Jack - I want my jar of dirt!
Pirates of the Carribean: At World's End:
1. Jack - Nobody move! I dropped me brain! 2. Pintel - Hello, poppet. 3. Jack - Close your eyes and pretend it's all a bad dream, that's how I get by. 4. Jack - I don't have the face for tentacles. 5. Jack - I leave you people alone for just a minute and everything's gone to pot!
The Incredibles: 1. Dash - Hey! No force fields! 2. Bob - They caught you on tape and you still got away with it! Whoa! You must have been booking! How fast do you think you were going? Helen - Bob! We are not encouraging this! 3. Boy on tricycle - That was totally wicked!! 4. Edna - No capes. 5. Helen - You know .... Elastigirl? 6. Edna - Edna Mode ..... and guest. 7. Bob - How ya' doing honey! Helen - Do I have to answer!?
2 comments:
Hope you had a wonderful Christmas! We miss your blogging updates : )
So cute. Bye!
Tsavah~
Post a Comment