Thursday, December 11, 2008

Things In My House Thursday

Today, I present to everyone, for TIMHT, ........ our Christmas tree! We put it up the day after Thanksgiving. I guess it's kind of like a tradition to put it up then. Zach packed it with ornaments this year! I think almost all of our ornaments are on this tree! Zach and I put up the train around the tree this year. Eventually, with the presents under the tree, we can make a bridge and stuff. The train is pretty old, but it still goes and blows it's whistle.

This is a favorite ornament of the Nativity Scene.I like the way this one in the "book" is kind of 3D.

I believe this one of the snowman is "my" ornament. We used to each get an ornament every year for each of us. Now we get an ornament for the family. I think we got the above Nativity Scene ornament last year.

I have no idea who's ornament this one is, but I have always loved it! I thought it was so cute! The Crayola is awesome.

Ahh, finally, my "Baby's First Christmas" ornament. This just happens (heehee) to be my absolute favorite ornament! I love the cube deal going on and the letters, too. It's finally how we get emotionally attached to your first year ornaments.

I love the inside of it! You can't see it, but it has a tree in the right corner.... Oh, and the safety pin on the front of it I love...

Okay, enough! Snap out of it! I would love to see ya'll Christmas decor, too! (Quote for the day is: To the top of Mount Wanna Hocka Loogie!) ~ tootles, sourpatch :)

4 comments:

MSM said...

So glad to have you back; we've missed you!!

The tree looks fantastic - Zach did a great job. Love the train.

We have that same Davd and Goliath book ornament - but of course we can't display ours....(see last week's TIMHT).

Mary said...

Your Christmas tree looks so much better than ours! : )

Anonymous said...

I love your tree - and love that you showed close-ups of several ornaments. Aren't ornaments special??

Muddy said...

Love the tree, thanks for sharing it :)