Friday, January 25, 2008

Basketball Team

I play for the FCA Nighthawks basketball team. We have won almost all of our games this year. In March, my team will be going to Oklahoma City for our championships. Last night we won our game. The other team wasn't very good though. Our colors are black and red. My team members include: Jessica, Hannah, Sarah, Laura, Grace, Darby, Charlotte, Ashley, Bailye, Rebekah, Jen This time I think I got everyone. I better go to bed sometime tonight... sourpatch

6 comments:

Mary said...

Hey Elana, sometimes I show up as M and sometimes I show up as Mary. It is just a confusion of email addresses. I'm glad you got a blog. You are really going to like it. :)

sourpatch said...

Yeah, I really do like it. It's going to be fun. I'm excited. You have a great blog yourself.

sourpatch

MSM said...

Thank You!

jessica r. said...

Hey, you forgot about Jennifer. How dare you... jkjk

emerylovesyou! said...

ELANA HAHAHA HEYY I DIDNT KNOW THIS WAS U!!!!!!!!
ITS EMERY JUST TO LET U KNO! HAHA

sourpatch said...

Yeah, it's me!! I knew I forgot someone. Thanks for reminding me. I'll see if I can add Jen on here.

sourpatch