I thought I'd post some basic things about me:
Favorite color: Blue
Favorite sport: Basketball
Favorite food: Pizza
Favorite Candy: Original Sour Patch Kids
Favorite animal: Dog
Favorite thing to do: Play games on the computer.
Least favorite color: Pink
Least favorite sport: Baseball
Least favorite food: Stone Soup; yes, I've really had it. Yugh.
Least favorite candy: Anything with chocolate
Least favorite animal: Snake
Least favorite thing to do: Be bored
Random things about me:
I had braces when I was 7 years old.
I don't like chocolate; yes, unbelievable.
I've had chicken pox before (I gave it to my sister, because I'm so generous). I still have a scar in my eyebrow.
I've worn glasses until I was 12.
I just started getting my eyebrows done this year, an it hurts........bad.
I cut off 12 inches of hair and gave it to Locks of Love.
That's about it, I can't recall much interesting about me.
sourpatch


0 comments:
Post a Comment