I'm in this science class this year that requires us to do a science fair project. It's a third of our grade, too, so it's important. My project is on "Does Microwave Ovens Kill the Nutrients In Food?" I am putting together the board in class tomorrow. My colors are black, silver, and light blue. I'll probably forget to bring something tomorrow; I always do. There is so much more to this than I thought there was. I won't go into details, I'm sure you don't want to hear about more school. I'm having major problems, even though I think I have a strong category. I've never had to do one of these before, but hey, here I am. My teacher doesn't let anything slide, not that I let anything go or anything.... :)
Hangin' in there,
sourpatch


2 comments:
We really want to know how this turns out. How are you doing it?
Well, that's hard to explain. With chemicals and test tubes, and everything else I don't like about science. I'll explain later, I don't have time now. Maybe after the science fair on Friday.
sourpatch
Post a Comment