Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Canoing

See Rachel's Blog for an update on what happened at our canoe trip yesterday. I'm too tired to speak much now, but for Miky, Sakura, and Brooklyn, there's a site I found with a photography contest on it. The address is: http://www.quantum-leap strategies.com/photo_contest/photo_contest.html. Amatuer photographers are welcome, too. The prize is $250 dollars that is awarded to a single person monthly. You can enter pictures every week, but not more than that, or your disqualifed. sourpatch

2 comments:

Brooklyn said...

The photo contest sounds cool! Oh, and one more time can I ask you why you jumped in the water with the snake? haha, we've been laughing about that all week at plant camp! Oh, and I like your quotes, I love both National Treasure movies! Riley's my favorite character too.

sourpatch said...

Well, what would you have done with the snake? Considering it was rather large and sitting on a log at eyelevel?

sourpatch