Monday, June 16, 2008

Tagged

I've been tagged by Mary and Jessica B. The rules: 1) Answer all questions honestly. 2) Tag at least three people. When was the last time you were burned? I'm not really sure, not that recent, but I do remember when I was burned by picking up a metal spatuala that was sitting on the stove. The stove happened to be on. You can use your imagination. Can you cook? Yes If yes, name your three specialties. Has to be fries, hamburgers, and lasagna. (I know, healthy!) If yes, do you like to cook? It depends on if I'm tired or full of energy. It also matters if I'm threatened to have to eat turnip greens or boiled eggs. If no, do you want to be able to cook? N/A What color is your kitchen? Mostly green wallpaper with red apples. White cabinets. Do you bake? Yes If yes, name your three specialties: M&M Cookies, Banana Bread, Cake If yes, do you like to bake? Not as much as cooking. Rachel takes care of most of the baking. If no, do you want to bake? N/A What color is your apron? What apron? I don't have my own, but I usually use the one Rachel made, look at it HERE. I tag: Rachel Sakura Miky Brooklyn Elaina Thanks for tagging me! Besides school, I've been putting pictures in albums today. Also, playing with Zachary a lot and about to go swimming. Mom and Rachel got back Saturday night, late. They actually got back at midnight, but I Rachel and I talked until 1:30. sourpatch

0 comments: