This morning, Mom and Rachel left for Washington, DC. It is sponsored by 4-H so we only have to pay like half, or something like that. They've been preparing and stuff all week. They have to have so many clothes, it's really ridiculous. There are different dress codes for the different places they're going. I'm not exactly sure what they are going to see up there, but I do know they are seeing the Library of Congress and Mount Vernon. They're probably going to see the National Archives, but not sure. They will also get to see the White House and all the pretty scenery around there. There will be so many picture taking opportunities, I can't wait until when I go in a couple of years. Actually, I may go next year.... Anyway, they had to get up real early this morning and drive to Jackson for the 4-H bus they're taking. Also, I have a basketball game this morning which should be exciting. A little nervous though since it's the first one of the season. Hopefully, I remember the one called "Jello". Do not ask me how that name came about but, but I think we definately need to change it........soon! So wish me well. Report later on it. And sorry I haven't posted in forever. I didn't realize it's been so long until a friend informed me it was last Sunday. Ooops, don't let blogging bind your life! Tootles, until tonight! sourpatch
Saturday, June 7, 2008
Mom and Rachel leaving....
Posted by sourpatch at 6:26 AM
Labels: 4-H, basketball, DC, game, Library of Congress, Mount Vernon, Washington, White House
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment