Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Tagged!

I was tagged by Mary. 1. What time did you get up this morning? 9:05 2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds 3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Prince Caspian 4. What is your favorite TV show? No clue.... 5. What do you usually have for breakfast? Pancakes 6. What is your middle name? Confidential 7. What food do you dislike? Eggplant :shudders: 8. What is your favorite CD at moment? I don't listen to much music. 9. What kind of car do you drive? That's confidential too. 10. Favorite sandwich? I don't like sandwiches, but probably turkey with colby jack. 11. What characteristic do you despise? Long noses. 12. Favorite item of clothing? Pants/shorts 13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? It doesn't matter as long as I get to take a cruise there! 14. Favorite brand of clothing? Whatever's on sale. 15. Where would you retire to? In the same town as my family. 16. What was your most recent memorable birthday? Um, I don't know... 17. Favorite sport to watch? Basketball 18. When is your birthday? No answer. 19. Are you a morning person or a night person? Night, definitely. 20. What is your shoe size? Big 21. Pets? Raspberry, she's a rabit. Zach has a parakeet called Kiwi. 22. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us? We're moving. 23. What did you want to be when you were little? A vet, I changed my mind after looking at the additional school years and the possibility of being bitten by some mangled dog with rabies and worms.... Ugh. 24. How are you today? Still a little sleepy, but other than that, I'm doing just fine. 25. What is your favorite candy(lollie/chocolate)? Sour Patch Kids (ooh, now I'm getting hungry. 26. What is your favourite flower? Daisy 27. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? The 3rd. 28. What is your full name? That's confidential, too. Pity. 29. What are you listening to right now? Nothing, it takes concentration typing you know! 30. What was the last thing you ate? Poptart, andn it was goooood. 31. Do you wish on stars? No, never even thought about it. 32. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Blue 33. How is the weather right now? Just fine, maybe a little chilly. 34. The first person you spoke to on the phone today? Haven't spoken to anyone yet. 35. Favorite soft drink? Coca Cola!! 36. Favorite restaurant? Chili's 37. Real hair color? .... 38. What was your favorite toy as a child? Mud, and our wonderful mud cakes! 39. Summer or winter? Winter! 40. Hugs or kisses? Kisses 41. Chocolate or Vanilla? Vanilla 42. Coffee or tea? None 43. When was the last time you cried? Not for a while, let's think, I think it was at a game because I didn't get to play much.... 44. What is under your bed? All my stuff. 45. What did you do last night? Did extra school to get ahead for the rest of the week. 46. What are you afraid of? The dark, snakes 47. Salty or sweet? Salty 48. How many keys on your key ring? Teehee...1 49. How many years at your current job? I'm a full time obeying kid, so, that would be however old I am... 50. Favorite day of the week? Saturday 51. How many places have you lived in? 1 52. Do you make friends easily? Kind of. I tag: Rachel sourpatch

0 comments: