Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Vacation

We just got back from vacation a few days ago! That's why there's been no new posts....I've been sleeping for days. Okay, not really that long, but close. And riding in the car...for....lets see........over 23 hours in a few days. I could run and jump for miles! Our grandparents let us use their vacation "cabin" in the mountains. Above are just a few pictures from vacation, there are sure to be more popping up on my flickr all the time! So make sure to check. 'Till the next post or comment! Cheerio.
(Okay, I was going to upload pictures here, but the computers giving my problems, I'll have to go put it in the corner! You can look on my Flickr for some of my pictures. Sorry...)

7 comments:

Mary said...

You really are an amazing photographer!

I love the picture of the chair/table/tile, the peppermints and the picture of Sorry.

Not that your nature photos are totally awesome also!

Mary said...

Excuse me, aren't in the above comment (not the best proofreader) : )

sourpatch said...

That's okay, I'm not either! I often make sad mistakes.

Thanks for looking at my Flickr. I upload new photos about every few days.

sourpatch

MSM said...

There is just too much to say about your pics. They are incredible; I stayed up too late last night going through every one of them......

It's impossible to choose a favorite - or even narrow down the ones I'd comment on. : )

You are an artist!!

MSM said...

You could already be selling your work. There are several I'd love to decorate with.

sourpatch said...

Thanks!! I love ya'lls comments. Although I don't know how in the world I would go about selling my work. I did almost at one time making cards to sell. I'll have to experiment with this...

We'll see.... I'll let you know if I ever do. Maybe I'll eventually open an Etsy shop for things like this... Now there's an idea!

Thanks for ya'lls kind words. You should make a Yahoo/Flickr (Flickr is a Yahoo site) account and comment on my pictures.

Actually, I think I'm rambling a bit, so I'll rap it up. I think I'll open a poll to vote for the favorite picture.

ttyl
sourpatch

sourpatch said...

Actually, now we're thinking about hanging some of my photography in the new house.