Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Oh, just life

Ok, so I admit it! I lazed around a little today. But at least I got my school done! That's got to count for somethin'.........right? I've been messing around with my kind of new Flickr acount. Playing with editing systems and tweaking pictures. Although I am still mustering up the courage to post more pictures on my photo blog. I do actually take more good pictures than those, I promise. I had basketball practice tonight which was really fun! We finally stopped learning plays and have moved on to the fun stuff! We have a really good team this year, so I love staying busy with that. Also, tomorrow morning is biology lab. It seems to come around every week.... We are going to dissect fruits and veggies. So far, it has kind of been a little boring, but I can't wait until we dissect some real things. A lot of that stuff comes next semester though. Sadly. I know Mary, more 4-H, but just one last thing! Here is a Flickr account of a 4-H forestry guy from another county. The pictures are really worth looking at. That's all I'll ramble on for tonight, hopefully an update tomorrow with the findings of the dissection. sourpatch

3 comments:

MSM said...

YES, you are a very lazy blogger and you are breaking just about all of YOUR OWN rules. I feel totally guilty and stressed because of YOUR OWN rules, yet you disregard them with carefree abandon!!

Better hope I don't run into you in some dark, blogger alley. . .
:)

MSM said...

I've never heard of dissecting fruit and veggies. What does 4-H stand for?

sourpatch said...

Ahhh!! Run!! It's a dangerous homeschooler on the loose! Yes, very guilty,....but, on the other hand, you're commenting, that means you actually read it and it's not totally worthless.

Mary, yeah, I really hadn't either, and it was pretty cool, not as neat as I had hoped though.

4-H stands for the 4 "H's": Head, Heart, Hands, Health.

sourpatch