Sunday, August 10, 2008

School!

So this week we've started school. We are using BJU DVD's this year. So far, I really life them! I can almost name all of my teachers. Mom is not so thrilled that she is now being called a "facilitator". I have 6 subjects to complete every day, so it's not too bad, but that's including biology lab. I have a lot of homework to complete every day for that. I also started biology lab last week. We looked at cotton, fleece, and something else, I can't remember, but they looked really cool! It was all twisty and tangled looking. sourpatch

2 comments:

MSM said...

I gave you an award on my blog!

MSM said...

Glad that it is 'so far so good' with school. It'd be a real bummer not to like the program since you're stuck with it now!!

It sounds like a great option; shouldn't get bored or behind.

We're 'doing' Veritas this year.