So here it it, Sunday morning. Watching Scooby Doo and having nothing to do with the drizzle outside. I know, I know, I haven't posted in a while, I'm ashamed.... But today is the day! Or rather yesterday was the day. We had the regional 4-H competition yesterday. My Life Skills team got 3rd out of, oh, maybe 15 teams. Yay! We were happy. And Rachel's Forestry team got 1st! That was a big accomplishment. Also, Rachel got 1st for the individual high score. We were all very excited!! Anyway, enough of 4-H. We went swimming yesterday night after the compeition with friends! It was a blast! I do have another post written up, just haven't posted it yet. sourpatch
Sunday, August 24, 2008
Sunday Morning...and 4-H Regional Competition
Posted by sourpatch at 7:15 AM
Labels: 4-H, competition, forestry, life skills, Sunday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You sure do like 4-H. :)
Yes, we do.
Very active.
Post a Comment