The science fair was today. I wasn't able to set up my project, but Mom did it (I was at a service project). I got 2nd place! My hard work payed off, sort of. I spent about 4 months working on my project: Microwaves VS Nutrients. There was a mistake in the times though, and I didn't get to see everyone elses projects....Oh well. A friend of mine in the same class got 1st. I'm happy for her.
sourpatch


5 comments:
Great job!! I know you had to have put in a lot of hard work. I'm glad it paid off for you. Tell the truth..wasn't the service project more fun for you?
Congrats!
What was your conclusion about microwaves?
I'm glad you won; what was the first place person's project?
Good job!!! yea, what was the first place project???
Ah, so many questions. The #1 key to good blogging. Yes, the service project was sooo much more fun! We had pizza afterwards, too. The first place project was on Acid Rain (Silent Destruction). She had marble, some sort of stone, pine needles, and a nail that she dipped in the acid rain. She compared and measured corrosion and such. She also measured the pH levels in rain. The place where I live (I can't say where due to security reasons) has the lowest level of that and acid. We have the lowest amount of acidity out of downtown and by her house. Anyway, I'm going to go post something else.
sourpatch
Post a Comment