I had sewing group today again. We started on another teddy bear to donate for a service project. I cut the material with my scissors, and then wipped them off with my fingers. Bad idea. I cut myself. (: That just goes to show you how crafty I am... It's just incredible how stupid that was of me. I'm still trying to get over it...
sourpatch

5 comments:
I 'stabbed' myself in the leg one time when sewing. . . I was sitting Indian style / legs crossed on the floor, and had the scissors facing up in my hand - by my legs. Leaned over for something and pushed the side of my leg down onto the blade. . . it hurt so bad I thought I was in shock. . . . I made a wonderful hole in my leg.
But I recovered, and I'm still handling sharp objects!
Agh!! Painful. Ugh, I shudder just thinking about it.... Ughghhgh
sourpatch
Msm, I'm impressed you were sewing and cutting with scissors. Can you sew buttons on, hem stuff, and all that? Ahh, the many hidden talents you have!
VERY HIDDEN; I was cutting up some fabric for some reason...... but I steer clear of any clothing alterations of any kind.
smooth!!!
Post a Comment