So I had science class today. We had a lady come in and cretique (sp?) them. I still have to change some things (why I am on the computer has not been made known to me yet). So the science fair's tomorrow. I'm excited slash nervous slash mad that I'm not even going to be there!! I have to help with the BWC Valentines Party as part of SGA. We are going to my favorite pizza place in the world after. But, I have to help run the games for kids K-5 with runny, snotty noses. I just hope there isn't going to be a riot. Hopefully one of our SGA group members won't attack a little kid. I should have volunteered to help with crafts... How could I be so stupid..............Hmm.................Can I help you?
Thursday, February 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
lol wow u got that up there fast...science fairs = lotsa head aches!!!
Hey Michaela!
Good job on Honorable Mention!! You had a great project, I'm surprised it didn't get 1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc.... Yes, lots of headaches, and tons of tears, too. I cried every day I worked on mine. Did you stay up at the church where the fair was?
sourpatch
Post a Comment