Had another basketball game tonight. We played against a girl that was about 6 ft. She was not somebody to play around with. Big, mean, rough, describes them the best. We won by 11 points, but were close until the 2nd half. I'm earning more playing time, which of course, is delightful. I have another basketball game early tomorrow morning. We are playing a team that is undefeated (I think). If they aren't, I wouldn't want to know the type of team to beat them.....
*yawning*
sourpatch

2 comments:
Let us hear about the game today. Did you win? Was it sad for the official season to be over?
Yes, we won!!! I really can't believe it. By about 10 points, too. Pretty unbelievable. Probably just because their "good" player wasn't hitting very many shots. I can't let myself get a big head, though. I might have to grease it to get out the door.
And yes, it was sad to see the season go. I can't think about it, or I might start crying. We didn't play as many games this year as last. Just as we starting playing well, and as a team, the season ends. The coach had entered us in a tournament at the end of the month. After that, I don't think any more games until OKC. I still practice shooting everyday. I wouldn't want to loose my NBA shot or anything... :) :) :) I'll really have to grease my head to get through the door now...
sourpatch
Post a Comment