Saturday, July 26, 2008

Basketball game and Sewing

I had a basketball game this morning. We did actually win this time. I've been playing in a summer league with the same team I've played with this last year. I just haven't posted about the games. They weren't very good. They had one girl that got like all of their points out of three-point shots. We creamed them pretty bad. After that, Mom and I went to Hancocks. They were having a sale. A lot of cute fabric was on sale for 50% off. I got 2 types of fabric for 2 different things that I need to make for the 4-H Fair. I got some white fabric with small red squares on it. And some orange design fabric for an apron. It's in the washing machine right now. I'll post pictures when I'm done with it.... Later! sourpatch

0 comments: