We took a tour today at the Ducks Unlimited. The whole family managed to make it out of the house in time after working out this morning. We ran home and changed clothes then ran, or rather, drove to the Ducks Unlimited building. We watched some videos and a slideshow then headed the to explore the building. We saw all the office space and the print shop. The print shop was really interesting because it smelled like the sweet smell of ink. I love the smell of ink and gasoline. I don't know why, just because. I didn't realize all of the jobs that it takes to make a company! They have an accountant ( two actually), photographer, tour guides, publishers, web designers, & all sorts of office personel. At the end, they had free t-shirts and duck whistles that each of us recieved. The only thing is, they only had sizes large and up. So, each of us got a large which doesn't work so well. What we're thinking is that we should take it in a little on both sides. That way it has sort of a tunic effect. We can't with these specific shirts, but with others that don't have an emblem on the back, you can put a tie in the middle and make a tunic, considering we already have the oversized sleeves. Yesterday and today I took pictures of butterflies. They're tricky to catch, but I think I got a good one. Tomorrow, I'm going with Rachel to the Botanical Gardens. After that, we're making a trip to CiCi's. What could be better?!? I never get tired of pizza. sourpatch
Thursday, July 17, 2008
Ducks Unlimited
Posted by sourpatch at 6:28 PM
Labels: Botanical Gardens, CiCi's, Ducks Unlimited, jobs, pizza, t-shirts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment