Yesterday, Rachel, Mom, and I cleaned the upstairs. I kid you not! It looked like a tornado went through. Since our upstairs is relatively small, only two large rooms, it wasn't too bad. But, you'd actually be surprised of how much stuff we could pack in there! We went through a bookshelf packed full of books, then a whole pile full of old school books are just books that got tossed there. We then sorted the books into sell and keep piles. We are going to sell almost all of the books in that huge pile. Right after that, we went to the VegSource website where you can sell stuff. So, for about 3 hours we listed books. It was kind of inspiring because one of the books we listed sold while we were listing. We listed about half the pile yesterday. I can only imagine what we're going to do today.... Well, I'm going to go have breakfast, a nice meal of eggs and cinnamon rolls... Yum yum!! sourpatch
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment