Rachel made me a colored pencil roll the other day. I picked out the fabrics out of her scrap pile. It brings me hidden joy when I roll it out and look at it. You've probably noticed that Rachel and I have both posted the same pictures, I took them, by the way. But thanks for making it for me, Rachel!! I have to have colored pencils for my biology lab I'm taking this year. So, why not make a fabulous stylish roll for them. You can see Rachel's Blog for more details and things.
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
What a fantastic way to use up scraps!!
This looks awesome; I'd like one just for my regular ol' pens and pencils.
Yeah, that would be really cool too!! Rachel is going to make one to sell for colored pencils and crayons. She's not allowed to sell the exact same one, so she's going to add a flap and a crayon pouch.
sourpatch
Post a Comment