Thursday, July 31, 2008

Things in my House Thursday #1

"Things in my House Thursday" was started by MommySweetMom. Go and sign up at her post to join! We are going to show things that are special or just anything in your house that you want to share.

This is a fake cat. It looks real, but if you really get to looking at it, it doesn't really. I inherited it from my grandpa that passed away recently. I have yet to name the thing so why don't we get started? Her humble abode is under the only sewing machine in the dining room. It's really creepy when you're wondering around the house with a flashlight and it happens to glace upon her. The eyes really glow...

5 comments:

Amy, a redeemed sheep said...

It sure does look real! She looks like she's ready to pounce on a mouse. :o)

Jessica said...

Seriously, that thing would SCARE me.

It kinda looks like a house elf (from Harry Potter- obviously I don't believe in real house elves... oh but if there was I would be the happiest person ever).

MSM said...

I want to know why you'd be wandering around the house with a flashlight. . . .

That is a spooky cat: name her "Dobby" (?).

Thanks for joining the meme!!

sourpatch said...

To MSM, why of course I'd be wondering around the house with a flashlight trying to find the bathroom!

sourpatch

Muddy said...

I use a flashlight trying to get to the bathroom some nights. If my eye catches something in the dark, it certainly can freak me out in an instant. (then Im awake and unable to get back to sleep)