Monday, July 7, 2008

Hot Springs, Arkansas

Here lately, I've been in Hot Springs Arkansas, or...right outside it. I went with some good friends of mine in their camper. We had to start the week off pretty sad: their dog, Sassy, died on the third day. That was very sad, and we don't even really know why she died at that moment. I got my friends to watch both of the National Treasure's while we were up there, too. We went swimming a lot, and Rachel says I'm as brown as a monkey. Not burnt! I just had to clear that up. I caked the sun screen on, because being burnt doesn't feel too good to me. We went to a water park that was really close to the KOA Campsite we stayed in. The water park is called Crystal Falls. My favorite thing to do was to ride the water slides and get flushed in the toilet bowl. We actually did that for about 4 days. We went to the actual amusement park one day though. We had a lot of fun and a lot of chlorine. We also went crystal digging which was really, really fun to do. We found some really cool stuff. Yesterday, the day I got back, we went to Chili's to celebrate Mom's birthday. That was fun. I'm just trying to fit back into the swing of things today. By the way...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM AND ZACHARY!!
Zachary's birthday was on the 1st and Mom's was on the 5th. Don't ask her how old she is, she'll say 20.
Remember to check my photography blog for pictures of the landscape that I took!! sourpatch

1 comments:

MSM said...

We've been Crystal Digging in Hot Springs; it is fun.

Sounds like you had an awesome vacation!