I saw this bumper sticker on a car in a parking lot. It rather struck my funny bone. Or the maybe the giggles had already set in. Ohhhhh no. My family better head for cover....
Today were are preparing, tagging, and even still making crafts to enter into the 4-H Fair. I am entering approx. 75 items and will probably win close to $100 dollars total. But you know, just estamites! I'll post a group shot of the crafts and my pillow cover that I'm oh so proud of! We'll be making food tomorrow, but today I made sweet chex mix and salty chex mix. As well as canned salsa and oreo balls.
sourpatch

1 comments:
When I saw this on my google reader, I couldn't see the picture and I thought it was something about No "Bama"... as in Alabama...
Much more sense when I see the picture :)
Post a Comment