Monday, May 5, 2008

Carnival and Other Stuff

I just got to thinking!! I forgot to mention the 4-H Bread Baking Contest. I won 3rd place in the county competition for my banana nut bread. Rachel also won 1st place for her yeast bread.

Moving on to today. We finished up the IBLP class this morning with 3 hours of it. It was a good class, and I'm glad I went through it. It just got long in some parts. Next, is the carnival we went to yesterday. It was really fun walking around it and looking at the wares people were selling. I ended up buying a bracelet and getting a half of a geod rock. My friend and I got to split the rock in half. It looks really neat inside. It has all sizes of purple crystals, making for a really neat rock!! The bracelet I got was from Ecuador. This Indian guy said his family made it by hand down in Ecuador. I guess they ship goods up to him and he sells them in the states. Here are pictures:
I'll keep you posted! (haha! posted, you get it, right?) tootles and !adios! ~ sourpatch

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You might need to share your recipe for banana bread with us. So far, Michael has the best banana bread we've ever eaten, BUT he's never won a prize for his. So, you just might be able to beat him.

sourpatch said...

Haha! :evil scheme imerges: Maybe I'll do a little recipe box like Mary has. That would be neat!

sourpatch

Unknown said...

That sounds like a great idea. We'll be waiting to see that.

sourpatch said...

Ok, soon....

sourpatch