This morning, we, as in my cousin, us kids, and my grandma, are heading out to a property that we're having a garage sale on. Since we didn't run an ad in the paper, I hope that there are plenty of people to go around. As I said, I spent most of my time last night pricing things. Hopefully, we'll never see the stuff again! Sell, sell, sell! Okay, so I admit it, I had pizza for breakfast. We got a few Little Ceasars' pizzas last night for dinner. It has protein? The 4-H Club is coming to our house this afternoon for a potting and canning activity. We'll be potting vegetables that we can enter for the 4-H Fair later in the summer. Also, we're canning for that, also. We're about to head out the door, so goodbye! sourpatch
Saturday, May 17, 2008
Grandma's Yard Sale
Posted by sourpatch at 7:07 AM
Labels: 4-H, canning, garage sale, Little Ceasars, potting
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment