Friday, May 2, 2008

Daily Life

So.... this morning, we had another IBLP class by Bill Gothard. I have really enjoyed taking the class, and have learned much from it. We have another 3 hours left that we plan to do the following Friday. ~ After that, we had some lunch (left over pizza from last night), and drove over to sewing an photography group. For sewing, we all made little pouches. Here is the tutorial: Twelve22.org. They were really, really fun to put together, and a great way to start the sewing group on zippers. The pouch is lined on the inside with brown swirl fabric. Here are some pictures:

(Sorry this picture is so blurry, I couldn't get my camera to focus.)
Although, much to my intense disapointment, photography was canceled because of the rain. We were going to go to a cemetary and take some pictures there. The storming was kind of scary; there was, "purple lightning" on the radar. That means solid sheets of lightning.
~
Although we did top the day off by going to Jim N' Nicks BBQ for dinner. Rachel and I split a bacon cheeseburger. Plain, of course. It was scruptious!! Zach had a good time with ribs. I bet you can just imagine the nasty fingers....
~
Right now, we're making a scrapbook page for the party of a graduating senior. She's moving to Ohio for college, so I don't think we're going to be seeing her anytime soon. Signin' off ~ sourpatch

0 comments: