Thursday, May 1, 2008

Rec Center / Science Class / Photos

So this morning, I had my science class. The class is coming to an end and I'm truly sad about it. I've had so much fun in it, and learned more this year than ever before! It seems I don't have as much time to post as I used to. I am trying though!! :) Then I went with a friend, had a picnic at a park, then took pictures. Check my photo blog in the next day or so to look at some of them. Then we came home, then back out to the park again, a different one. We swung for a while, then headed back to make a salad for the Little Ceasars we had for dinner. Rachel went to clogging. This friend of mine decides she actually likes clogging. It is kind of mesmerizing. Then we went to the rec center where I biked a mile, ran 2 1/2 miles, and did all the weights. It was sure strenuous. Now, here I am, sitting in front of the computer. I better tell you good night and go get some beauty sleep. Tootles, sourpatch

0 comments: