This morning, the day started at 7:00. We actually got to sleep in!! We went over to my grandma's house this morning for her garage sale. The sale was open until about 2:00, so we were there a long time. It started pouring down when we went to get the signs, so I was soaked by the time we were done. When the sale slowed down, mom took Rachel and I shopping at Wal-Mart. We got a whole slew of clothes and stuff. Rachel and I also got another skirt that we've been needing. Rachel got some fabric for a sun dress that she's been wanting to make for a while. The fabric prices at that Wal-Mart are as low as $1.00 a yard. I am now at my grandmas house spending the night. Kroger is having a big sale where DiGornio pizzas are 2 for $7. They normally cost $5 apiece; this sale lasts until Monday. Also, 2 of my cousins are graduating this year. We recently went to one of my cousins' graduation ceremonies. That went well, except we arrived late and left early. The church that it was at was PACKED! We were in the very back of the parking lot, so, we HAD to leave early so we wouldn't be there for another hour due to traffic anyway. Apparantly, all the schools in the whole county are graduating there! I think that's all that has been happening lately. Make sure to check my photo blog: Photography: An Empty Canvas.
Saturday, May 24, 2008
Saturday
Posted by sourpatch at 6:29 PM
Labels: garage sale, graduation, Kroger, photo blog, Saturday, sourpatch
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment