I slept in this morning and had a great time doing it, too! Rachel, Mom, and I think Zach are out at garage sales. I stayed home to wash my hair and clean up around here. Rachel and I have a grad party to go to at 12:00, and... we made a scrapbook page to give to her. That was her request. Here are the pics:

So, as I have been informed of, I have been tagged by Mary. This means I have to list 5 things about myself that are little known. Here we go:
- I'm kinda scared of the dark.
- Spiders gross me out! (There's nothing worse than seeing a spider on the floor and going to get something to kill it with. Then coming back, and it's not there anymore.) (:
- Three of our fish were named: Marlin, Pearl, and Nemo.
- I don't like eggs.
- We have an address book by our computer that we put usernames and passwords in.
(Also, I can see 10 pin cushions from where I'm sitting right now.)
Ok, I tag:
ttyl ~ sourpatch

2 comments:
3 of our fish were named? It that a story or just the normal longevity of fish?
Um, that's a story, actually.
Ok, so the fish bowl was in Rachel's and I's room on the dresser. Rachel fed them in the morning. Then mom thought nobody have fed them yet and fed them again. I, later thought, "I don't think they've been fed today!" So I fed them again. It was a simple, ok, ok, a big misunderstanding. So, Pearl, Marlin, and Nemo are no more. And, they're buried in our back yard.
sourpatch
Post a Comment