Yesterday, myself and a few buds of mine went to the Regional 4-H Demonstration Contest. We all carpooled with our car. Again, I did my science fair project: Microwaves VS. Nutrients. They seemed to like it pretty well. I got a 1st place in my division. For this, I got a ribbon and plaque. It was pretty exciting! This can go in my 4-H portfolio at the end of the year in October. Portfolios are books that 4-H'ers put together of all the leadership, citizenship, and other 4-H activities they've done in the past year. It is really a pain to get it all together, but well worth it. We get a medal at the end of the year for completing it. Today at 8:00, I had my four teeth pulled at the oral surgeon. They were all four of them right next to my eye teeth. Actually, it wasn't bad. I'm so glad they put me to sleep. I think it was the right decision to go there instead of a dentist. My "holes" where the tooth used to be are so deep I can't see the bottom. I can't imagine how much that would have hurt. It was kind of weird being put to sleep for a little while. I think the last thing I remember was her taking my glasses, I think at least..... It was kinda cool though, a neat experience. So, right now I'm sitting in front of the computer with gauze in my mouth. They just won't stop bleeding!! Hopefully, it will stop before bowling and I can convince mom to take me. We'll see. Today is the last day of bowling, and then the party is next week. sourpatch
Wednesday, May 7, 2008
Regional 4-H Demonstration Contest / My Surgery
Posted by sourpatch at 9:05 AM
Labels: 4-H, bleeding, contest, Demonstration, eye teeth, microwaves, oral surgeon, Regional, surgery, teeth
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment