Saturday, May 10, 2008

Graduation Ceremonies

This Saturday morning, the MHEA graduation ceremony was held. It was a really nice ceremony, just long in some parts. We knew about 4 or 5 people that were graduating. There was about 100 graduates altogether. The valedictorian and and something else of the sort gave some speeches. They were very nice speeches and well given. Also, a church choir sang some hyms. Afterward, we took pictures of them and stuff. We also looked at the boards that the graduates had put together for everyone to look at. It was kind of interesting seeing what everybody looked like as a child and through their highschool years. Fascinating.... After that whole ordeal, we went to a graduates house for a party. They had bbq catered in. We had a jolly old time talking and remembering stories. I also looked through the yearbook. We don't get a yearbook, or have our pictures taken for it, but I get in there somewhere throughout. It was kind of sad, since we really only met this girl about 6 months ago. :sob, sob: Ok, pull! Myself! Together! :slaps myself twice: I do have some pictures that I took, but I am currently too lazy/slash tired too upload them on the computer. My brother spent the whole day at my grandma's, which happens to be her birthday today. They went and saw, "Nim's Island." I was disappointed I couldn't see it, but was well worth the trade. They said it was a great movie to see, and for all ages, too! Until next post! (and mothers day!) sourpatch

0 comments: