Friday, May 16, 2008

Today's Events

This afternoon, Rachel and I had sewing at the library. Photography is over for the year, which is kind of sad. I made a, or attempted to make a peasant shirt. But I couldn't really get my sewing machine to work very well. And I kept doing things wrong!! Ug! I only got the front part of my shirt done; so the backside isn't even started yet. Hopefully, I'll get that done this week. I'll try and get some pictures on here soon! After sewing, I went over to a house that my grandma is working on flipping. She is having a garage sale in the morning, so I spent most of my time pricing things to sell. My cousin, who's in town, put up the backsplash. He did an awesome job on it! The house is starting to look better inside. There was talk about getting up early in the morning, I think I'm already sawing ZZZ's.... We are also in the proccess of spring cleaning.
Oh how I'm tired of it. We basically bagged up half the house and sent it off to Goodwill. We've been doing that for about 3 days. I think one more day and it's over. Ahh.... Okay, so I better go off to bed before I fall asleep in front of the computer. ZZZZZ - sourpatch

2 comments:

jessica r. said...

well at least you can sleep i cant sleep at all im having okc trouble

sourpatch said...

OKC trouble! You'll have to take a,a...whatever you take....

sourpatch