Friday, March 7, 2008

4-H Photo Contest

I am entering 8 photos into the 4-H Photo contest. Here are two of them. The categorys are: Human Interests for the first one, and Buildings for the second one.

5 comments:

MSM said...

These are great; I'd really like go on an photography excursion with you this spring to some park or such. You've inspired me to get creative again with the camera.

MSM said...

I love the picture of the daffodil. You might say I'm good at crafts but you REALLY have a knack for photography.

sourpatch said...

Thanks, I enjoy it, too!!

Jessica said...

These pictures really are great- I have a friend who loves to photograph doors. They have traveled all over the world and he takes pictures of interesting doors wherever they go. They have a wall of framed photos on their wall of just doors. It is really cool.

sourpatch said...

That's really neat!! I have seen some really cool pictures of doors...