This morning we got out and went to an Applebee's pancake breakfast. Their pancakes are horrible, but it was a fundraiser for Rachel's Honor Society group. Rachel drove part of the way back. It wasn't as bad as yesterday, thankfully. By the way, HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESSICA! What is everybody else doing with their Saturday? Has anyone been keeping track of the Tigers' games and stuff? sourpatch
Saturday, March 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
We are playing on this rainy day; Mary and Christopher on the Wii and I've been on the DS or the computer. Guess I'll start a load of laundry to make myself feel productive.
We could not care less about basketball / tigers. (sorry!)
"We could not care less about basketball / tigers. (sorry!)"
I completely agree!! Watching a basketball game would be like a punishment for me! It might be more interesting if I was actually at the game, but just watching it on tv? :shudders:
Oh come on! They had some really great slam dunks and stuff. But tell me, you are going to watch the championship game,.........right?
sourpatch
Post a Comment