Yesterday, we won our game (42-7). They were really easy because they were all young; one of the girls was about 6 years younger than the rest of us. Apparently, the rest of my family is sick. I got better like 1 day before we had to leave. Hahaha (evil witch laugh!)!! ttyl, sourpatch
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
What's it like in OK? Weather good? Hotel fun? Or is it just ALL basketball?
Yeah, I'm glad you were generous with that cold of yours! I don't think it was contagious in the first place, but it did snow one day and was like 60 degress the next!
Don't forget to keep us updated! I only checked to see if you'd posted anything about 100 times yesterday!
BTW, I went bowling in a skirt yesterday!
It was very nice weather in OK. The hotel was a very nice one. We did go to A LOT of basketball games, but we found time to go to LaserTag and swim a lot, too!
sourpatch
I'm confused. What team had a girl that was only 7? Did I miss something?
Post a Comment