Monday, March 17, 2008

Oklahoma Results

I won't write much, as I am kind of burned out on it a little bit, but my team placed second, we beat MHEA's team, and I won the Christian Character Award. We scored more against the team that won first than any other team ever did. It was a very fun vacation, and I didn't want it to end. We played "speed" (the card game) and "kemps" most nights. Playing with the team was very enjoyable. Happy St. Patricks Day!! I'm wearing green,...are you!? sourpatch

6 comments:

Unknown said...

What time did you guys make it back? We pulled in at 5:00 sharp. Congrats to you for your award! I think the team played awesome the whole tournament, and played well together. I also enjoyed the games at the hotel at night. That, along with the bgames, was the most fun. I'll take you on again at Speed really soon. Expect to lose!!!!!

MSM said...

Don't say you're 'burned out' on writing! We have to know what's going on in ElanaWorld!

Glad you had fun, now get back to work : )

MSM said...

Also, how do you play Speed? I'm sure if you explain it to me, I can beat you and Susan both and ya'll won't wanna play anymore.

Unknown said...

You must be crazy, msm! I am usually the queen of Speed, unless I'm really tired...then I get pretty slow. The only bad part is only 2 can play at a time. We learned a new card game, Kemps, and it was a lot of fun also. Quite a few people can play that. The girls and moms need to get together for some game time. Maybe once a month or something. How does that sound?

MSM said...

Yeah, I'll be part of that club!! Hope you're ready to lose!!!!!!!

sourpatch said...

We got back around 5:30-6:00ish.

I can take you on any time. Only one somebody can be the "Queen of Speed"!