Being homeschooled, we usually don't go shopping on Saturday for obvious reasons; it's WAY too crowded. Today, we decided to brave the crowd by "getting out early". Uh huh. That didn't work. We walked around the mall and various other stores for 7 1/2 hours. I'm so very tired right now. I did get some shirts, pillows, a skirt, also some work-out jeans. It was a very tiring day. "VERY" may be an understatement... Happy early Easter! sourpatch
Saturday, March 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Man, you should have called Jessica. 7 1/2 hours of shopping is right up her alley. Me, I'd be going crazy!!! We were at the mall yesterday, early in the day, for a couple hours, but it wasn't very crowded. Brandon said they got really busy later in the day though. I'm glad at least you got some good finds. A Very Blessed Easter to the Mashburn family.
Sears has a LOT of GREAT sales going on now. They have like20-30% off PLUS take another 75% percent off. I got some nice tops and stuff for only a couple of bucks each.
sourpatch
Post a Comment