The Southern Cadence Press is a book company that my cousin, Bryce, has started. His website is in my links. He has written his own book about the civil war, and is almost done with his second. On his site, he has some of his poetry, essays, and his book is also for sale there. It is one of those choose your own path books. Right now, he and most of his family are in Brownsville, TX, settling my grandpa's estate. He has the beginnings of a journal under, "News & Events".
He and I have been corresponding by email in Spanish. It helps us use Spanish in real life, instead of the vocabulary that I have been learning. It is really a lot of fun, compared to the Rossetta Stone that I have been using. But no matter what, I cannot seem to speak the language. I probably sound as bad as Mexicans who try to speak English!!


5 comments:
I tried to leave a comment here a couple of days ago, but blogger was messed up and kept rejecting me.
I wanted to say that you and Mary should email each other in Spanish, also; but she probably won't suggest it because it would seem like work to her.
If she wants to, we can go for it! I still have to look up a lot of my words online, and only write very short paragraphs at a time. How long has Mary been taking Spanish?
sourpatch
I've been taking Spanish for a couple of years; let's try it!
Ok, you first.
Como estas?
Post a Comment