Friday, March 7, 2008

SNOW!

We finally got more than a few flurries this afternoon. It was sooo pretty, and Zachary and I went outside and played in the snow for a couple minutes. Finally, snow that sticks! It's not supposed to stop snowing until about mindnight or so. Very happy about it. Did Charlotte get out in it??(!)
We (the basketball team) are going to Oklahoma City for the Homeschool Christian Basketball Championships on Monday. Me and Mom are trying to get everything together to go. We are riding with another team member. They just got a new van with a TV and DVD player in it. Last year, that's what I did ALL 16 hrs. of the time. I think I'm going to bring: The Incredibles, National Treasure, Spirit, and probably rent a few at the library. I probably will post before I go though.
sourpatch

3 comments:

MSM said...

The snow is awesome!!!!!!!!

MSM said...

SNOW!SNOW!SNOW!SNOW!SNOW!SNOW!SNOW!SNOW!SNOW!SNOW!SNOW!SNOW!SNOW!SNOW!SNOW!SNOW!SNOW!SNOW!SNOW!SNOW!SNOW!SNOW!SNOW!SNOW!

Unknown said...

Did you say all 16 hours? I guess you're talking about both ways. This time you'll have someone to talk to in the car with you, besides your mom I mean. Seeing as how you've been sick, I hope you didn't stay out in the snow long. That was the bad part about this snow...the timing. We'll probably get to Oklahoma and all you girls will be sick from playing out in the freezing cold, wind, and SNOW!!! But it is/was BEAUTIFUL!!!! And I agree..your pictures are great. Hopefully, you'll win a great prize.