Sunday, March 30, 2008

Lazy Sunday Afternoon

We went to church this morning. The pastor actually preached today. He's been sick with a pretty serious illness for the past month or so. Afterwards, I played Super Mario 64 on my DS for a little while during the commericals when Memphis creamed Texas. (By the way, Super Mario 64 is the best game ever!) It really was obvious from the very start that Memphis was better. This is a picture of Joey Dorsey of the Memphis Tigers doing what he does best: slam dunk. He was a star this afternoon along with Derrick Rose. I think he rather enjoys all that dunking. Tomorrow I'll have to post an awesome picture of him playing this afternoon. They don't have them on the web yet.... (:

Rachel just finished her LOVELY apron a few hours ago. I'm going to go get her to post about it. It's kind of a vintage pattern with pink heart fabric and white bias tape.

Well, the day slipped away. Before I knew it, it was 4:00. ttyl, sourpatch

(P.S. - Jess, I'm still waiting for the ear pictures ... please!)

0 comments: