Friday, March 28, 2008

Rachel's Learners Permit

Rachel went and got her learner's permit the other day. She drove from my grandma's house to ours. Very scary. We almost ran off the road once.... But, for a first time drive, she wasn't bad, I guess. Still can't wait 'til I get mine.... sourpatch

5 comments:

MSM said...

WOW!

Did she take driver's ed classes?

MSM said...

And hey, did you ever replace the 'Burb?

Rachel said...

I'm not taking driver's ed yet. I think you have to have your permit for 6 months before you can even apply. I probably will since you get a break on insurance. We haven't replace the 'burb yet, but are supposed to soon! And my driving really wasn't that bad! It was only the fourth time I'd driven ever, and only the second time I'd had to go fast (when I say fast, I mean like 35-40 mph :)) and I did almost run off the road, but we were driving on that road in front of Boys Town/Youth Villages and it's REALLY narrow right there. I just didn't want to have a head on collision. Alright, I'm done defending myself now.

sourpatch said...

(Rachel, I suggest that if you want to talk THAT much, you should start posting on your own blog!)

MSM said...

Ya'll are funny. But yeah, Rachel, let's have a post about driving.

Christopher didn't take driver's ed because it was way more expensive than the very tiny discount our insurance company offered for having it.