I took this picture through the car window when we were crossing the border into Mexico. I just thought it was kind of interesting. How often to you come upon a sign like that?!
This is the river bend in the Rio Grande. The grass right in front of you is America, and the other side of the river is Mexico. My grandfather's house is about 1/3 mile from here. He saw some illegal Mexicans swim across before, too.
This is in the marketplace of Matamorous, Mexico, right across the Texas border. My grandpa took us there. So sanitary, isn't it?
In the middle of the marketplace...
Before my grandpa died, we went to Brownsville, TX, and Matamorous, Mexico. These are pictures that my family took. Enjoy, sourpatch


2 comments:
Very interesting pictures. Looks like you could be a journalist / reporter some day, like your mom.
Well, mom took most of these. I was too busy in Mexico to actually think about pictures...
sourpatch
Post a Comment