Monday, March 24, 2008

My Crazy Homeschooled Life

  • I hope everyone had a great Easter!! For Easter dinner we had shredded BBQ chicken on top of baked potatoes and green beans with that. I really dislike BBQ, so I didn't have any of it, but I'm sure it was good. We ate that while watching the Memphis Tigers beat Mississippi State by like 2 or 3 points. Did anyone except me watch the game?!? Mississippi state could have beat them if they hit that last 3-pointer at the end of the game. They scraped by though... I wonder how UT is doing in the tournament.
  • The other day, I forgot to mention that I got my hair cut. It was getting longer, and I really needed a summer cut. Anyway, now it's about shoulder length now. I also got layers. My hair makes a short ponytail also, but I think it's cute.
  • Tomorrow night I am going to the 4-H Demonstration Contest. For my age group, I have to explain my board that I am supposed to put together. But, I am using my science fair project board because I'm too lazy. It shouldn't be too hard, but you never know. I kind of got roped into it...unfortunately.
tootles, sourpatch

2 comments:

MSM said...

How about a picture of your 'new' hair???

sourpatch said...

I'll see what I can do...

sourpatch