I have a Student Government Association senior party tomorrow night. The SGA president is going to speak about all of the projects we've done this year, but I still have to be on stage with everybody. I am supposed to wear business casual clothing. Houston, we have a problem. I don't have any business casual shoes to wear with my lovely white skirt. Sooooo, Mom is taking me and Rachel out for some last minute shopping. Hopefully, I will find some shoes; I'll probably pray all the way there. After all, I do wear size 10's. It's a pity I haven't stopped growing yet, too.... (: I'll probably be an Amazon when I'm full grown.... (:
Speaking of shoes, has anyone ever tried those Earth Shoes? Those things are the best! I wouldn't wear them as business casual, but they're great with capris and shorts. They also have wonderful arch supports. They're better than regular, hard flip-flops. Anyway... necesito voy! Adios amigas! sourpatch


1 comments:
How was the SGA party?
Post a Comment