Wednesday, April 30, 2008

100TH POST!!

My one hundredth post has finally come!! I couldn't snag any baby pictures, but I will write a little bit on oddball subjects. Here we go(!):

  1. I do the dishes every morning for breakfast. (OK, OK, most breakfasts)
  2. I wear my hair back most of the time.
  3. When I was a baby, I hated pacifiers. I would spit them out.
  4. My favorite color is blue, preferably lighter blue.
  5. I competitive basketball on a league.
  6. I home school.
  7. I used to have 2 other rabbits.
  8. My first pet (that excludes fish) was a blue and white parakeet named sky.
  9. I got my first digital camera this past Christmas, and have been enjoying it ever since.
  10. I share a room with my sister.
  11. I love polka dots!
  12. Chocolate chip are my favorite type of granola bar.
  13. M&M Cookies are my favorite.
  14. My favorite ice-cream flavor is vanilla.
  15. My favorite soft drink is Coke, then comes Ginger Ale.
  16. I like to blog!
  17. I love to bowl! (My scores today were 129 and 115.)
  18. I've won 2 Christian Character awards. (My Dad calls me a 'character'; it's true, what can I say?)
  19. I've never pulled any of my baby teeth myself.
  20. I had braces when I was 7-years-old. (My teeth were sideways.)
  21. I used to help my mom sell stuff on eBay.
  22. I started a book about 2 years ago, I never finished it.
  23. My oldest cousin is a ferrier, auctioneer, and working on being in the deputy reserve.
  24. My second oldest cousin has written a book and has almost completed his second one.
  25. I like to ride horses.
  26. I've never met a person that dislikes dogs.
  27. Eggs are gross. (Unless cooked in a dish: i.e. cake, bread, etc.)
  28. My grandma is the sweetest thing that ever lived.
  29. I love to drive golf carts. (Who doesn't!?)
  30. I am obsessed with driving. I'll drive anything: grocery carts, matchbox cars, my bike. If I can drive it, I like it.
  31. I count myself blessed.
  32. I am a Christian.
  33. My sister and I painted our own room. We painted the base color, bubbles all over, and the woodwork.
  34. Our room is our "happy" room.
  35. I love photography!!
  36. I like to take pictures of flowers and landscape. Also, black & white is my favorite. Sepia's awesome, too!
  37. My blog is called Daily Life because I couldn't think of anything else at the time.
  38. Crafts are a favorite of mine.
  39. I enter the 4-H Fair (crafts, baking, canning, and sewing) and win a lot of money.
  40. I made my own teddy bear.
  41. I'm learning Spanish (or trying to anyway).
  42. Writing a 100 things about myself is not easy.
  43. I used to be in the 'chicken nugget stage', then it was the 'hamburger stage'. Now I love chicken nuggets again!
  44. We have 3 swings in our back yard.
  45. I wanted to be a librarian when I grew up. We've now moved on to Financial Advisor.
  46. I can never find tacks in the house.
  47. I've made sweet tea so many times it leaves my head spinning.
  48. My favorite food is fries, I just know I'm going to fatten up when I get older....
  49. No, I take that back, pizza has to top them all, but fries are awesome, too.
  50. I think I've learned that fifty things is more than enough. No you now some more things about me. ~~ Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans. (By John Lennon) Until next time! !Adios! sourpatch

4 comments:

MSM said...

WELL DONE!

Very interesting; and congrats on your 100th post!

Unknown said...

Good job on thinking of 50 things to tell us about yourself. Congrats on the bowling scores. Very good indeed!!

Mary said...

Congratulations! I will be at my 100th soon.

sourpatch said...

Thanks!! I'll stay tuned for Mary's 100th post.

sourpatch