Thursday, April 24, 2008

Activities

I just realized how long it's been since I've posted. I don't think I've told you about the 4-H scarf making project. The whole 4-H Honor Club got together with their sewing machines and we sewed 80 fleece scarves for, I think, an organization for homeless men. It was for charity; it was also really fun to sew all that stuff! I was scared that my sewing machine was going to give out, too! Yesterday, while I was bowling, I accidentally hit the ball on the inside of my ankle; on the bone that sticks out. It hurt really bad!! I have a bruise there now. Then the rest of the game, I could barely get the ball down there because I was so paranoid about hitting it again. I feel so strange that I haven't been to science class in a whole week. I usually go twice a week. I miss it actually. I have some homwork for that, too. My braces are hurting a little bit today. I had to cut up the pizza I had for lunch into small pieces. But overall it's not as bad as the spacers. I got dark blue on them, since it's my favorite color, but it's a little too dark for my taste. I think I'm going with a lighter blue next time. Does anyone know how to get "paragraphs" into my posts? Even if I type it with paragraphs, it doesn't keep them when I post it. Also, Rachel thinks the music sounds off-tune. What do you think?

Well, I hope everyone has a good weekend!! Tell me what you did with it! ~ sourpatch

3 comments:

MSM said...

FYI: Elizabeth Bennet (sometimes referred to as Eliza or Lizzy) is a fictional character and the protagonist of Jane Austen's novel Pride and Prejudice. The novel is centered on her attempts to find love and happiness within the society she lives in, particularly concerning her relationship with the seemingly proud and cold Mr. Darcy. She is generally considered one of Austen's most popular and endearing heroines, and one of the most popular female characters in British literature.

MSM said...

Hey! Two things, we don't have your email address, and you aren't "contactable" from your profile.

(maybe Mary will see you at skating today and you can give it to her?)

AND: you are soon going to be writing your 100th post. (of course you're ahead of us that have been blogging a little longer). I've seen bloggers do special posts to celebrate such; one woman shared 100 things about herself - but that was a lot and I didn't read them all.

Maybe we'll get to see baby pictures or something?!

Whatever, all your posts are interesting, so it'll be good!!!!

sourpatch said...

Thanks for the info about Elizabeth Bennet!

I'll email it to ya'lls email address.

That's an interesting idea! 100 things about myself. I'm still not sure if I could come up with them all. Also, the baby pictures are a good idea. We can all marvel how cute I was! (Just kidding.)

Thanks,
sourpatch