Monday, April 14, 2008

My MP3 Player

So this afternoon, Mom took me to JCPenny's to get my MP3 player. They were supposed to be on sale 60%, but turned out only 50% off. So I got it anyway. Mom keeps chewing me out because I could have waited and got it about $10 cheaper. Now that I look back at it, I probably should have, but oh well, too late now.... But I am pleased with it so far. It's a 1GB memory, records your voice, plays music (obviously), and some other stuff. I'll have to read up on it in bed tonight. It's a Delstar system. I've been wanting some sort of music playing device for a long time, but now, I have it. I might bring it to bowling, too.... Hopefully to drown out the deafening crash of the balls hitting the pins. Does anyone know what this Fashion Fiesta thing is?? Thanks, sourpatch

2 comments:

Jessica said...

go to http://thebigmamablog.com/
Scroll on down and you can learn about the fashion fiesta and check out the contents of people's closets.

sourpatch said...

Thanks