Sunday, April 27, 2008

The Visit

The visit with my cousins really went well! My grandma and cousins family went to their first book signing at 9:00 on Saturday. He also went to my aunts book store in the afternoon for another book signing. Bryce did his wonderful speech and presentation on the Civil War twice there and twice at the one earlier. I couldn't stop smiling during the presentation, it was so good. I'm proud of him. We had hamburgers and fries for dinner, too. That was a plus. This Sunday, we went to church, and then Rachel and I came right over to my grandma's house. We organized her closet and got rid of her outdated clothes and things she didn't wear. It looks really good in her closet now! I'm proud of that, too. It turned out good!! There is so much more space in there now! For dinner tonight, my grandma cooked this frozen pizza that she got at Aldi's. It was about $4 each, but it was almost identical to Digornios' $6 pizzas. The brand is Mama Ocozzi. They were really good!! Too bad we don't really go to Aldi's all that much. We use the fundraiser card for Kroger's, so we go there a lot. Tomorrow, I have an appointment with a dental surgeon for a consultation to pull 4 teeth. The orthodontist says I need 4 teeth pulled; although at first I didn't see why that was necessary. I guess they're pull one on each side top and bottom. That still seems like a lot though. I hear that science class has been pretty boring without me. I bring the humor I guess. I've missed it a lot, so I'll be glad to be back again. sourpatch

3 comments:

Lysa's blog said...

It is really interesting.

Brooklyn said...

Why can't you go to science class?

sourpatch said...

I had a Bible Study on Thursday, and I had something else on Tuesday. I can't even remember right now.

sourpatch