Monday and Tuesday I had my achievement tests. Jessica and I took them together, but not in the same room. I feel pretty good on how I did, especially the science, reading comprehension, and reading vocabulary. The math was pretty rough though. It was harder than the stuff I've been doing this year, or maybe I just forgot some stuff.... I'm craving some gold fish, I had those for part of my lunch. I need gold fish!! Not the real fish, that would be gross. Later this afternoon, we had planned to go to my grandma's house and clean the yard, but it's thundering right now. That's probably going to be called off. Oh yeah, Mom and Rachel went to the store during the test and got, "My Spanish Coach." For ya'll that don't know, it's a game that I can play with my DS. I haven't tried it though. I think I'm going to go do that. I also have a question about Virus Buster. What is the scoring system on that? Also, what is a good score? Thanks in advance. ttyl ~ sourpatch
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Achievement Tests
Posted by sourpatch at 11:21 AM
Labels: DS, gold fish, grandma, Jessica, Monday, My Spanish Coach, Rachel, reading comprehension, reading vocabulary, science, sourpatch, Tuesday, Virus Buster
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I have my Spanish Coach! I don't play much virus buster. I would say as long as you play on normal you're doing better than Mom. I play on normal sometimes hard. If you get in the hundreds on normal you're doing well.
Really?? That's not hard at all....
sourpatch
Yeah, right. Play on easy, and get about 1200. I don't see how a few hundred on normal is better than that.
Can't wait til we can compare scores.
Post a Comment